You must make separate appointments for visiting the Stock Floor and the Collection.
- Parking from Gate 7 Forest Lawn Drive, enter the parking structure above Bldg. 153 on the west side of the structure (closest to Stage 30). We have reserved spaces 1B-1 through 2B-61 on the LEFT side of the first-floor ramp for you to park in. Please note if these spaces are full there should be spaces on the 3rd floor and above. Parking map below. [jump to map]
- From your vehicle, call 818-954-1297 option 1 to alert staff that you have arrived, and we will confirm you may enter the building.
- Once confirmed, from the parking structure at street level, turn left (West), follow the sidewalk on the south side of 8th Avenue to the staircase to the Lower Level.
- Enter through the large barn doors.
- Please check in with the Clericals at the Check In desk – confirming your presence it the building.
- To maintain building occupancy limits, your appointment start and end time will be strictly enforced.
- Please don’t forget to check out when you leave, at the check-out desk, and make your appointment to pick up your orders when ready.
- Follow all directional signage while you’re in the building.
Costumer Pulls during COVID – Checklist:
- COMPLETE ACCOUNT SET UP PAPERWORK AND DEPOSITS, IF COD, WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- A LIMITED NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE PER TIME SLOT IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AND BUILDING OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS. 2 PERSON PER PULLING PARTY & 2 HOUR PULLING MAXIMUM, WITHOUT ADDITIONAL APPROVALS.
- WHILE PULLING IN THE DEPARTMENT, YOU MUST WEAR ENHANCED PPE WHICH WE CAN PROVIDE CONSISTING OF A PROPERLY WORN SMOCK, GLOVES OR HAND HYGIENE BEFORE ENTERING THE STOCK FLOOR AND MASKS.
- FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, KEEP SOCIALLY DISTANCED FROM OTHER SHOPPERS AND STAFF AT ALL TIMES. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONAL ARROWS FOR ENTERING AND EXITING THE FLOOR AND THE BUILDING.
- A NEW EXPANDED HOLD AREA HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED TO STORE YOUR PULLS. HOLD TAGS AVAILABLE AT THE CHECK IN COUNTER.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE BUILDING FOR PULLS IN COLLECTION OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. If you have other needs (workroom, ageing/dyeing, business with administration) please schedule ahead. Appointments are required to maintain social distancing and building occupancy limitations. WALK-INS MAY NOT BE ACCOMMODATED.
If you have any further questions or needs, please call us at 818-954-1297, option 1.